Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My experiences in MTAP...

MTAP (based on what I saw) = Math Teachers Assoc. of the Phils.

This event is for the best mathematicians there... Well, I was surprised when my teacher told me to join... To be honest, I'm not that great in Math. Actually, I got 12 mistakes in my PT in Math........... But since I want to improve my skills in Math, I agreed to join. In our class, there were supposed to be 4 participants, but all of them declined the offer (I'm not really sure if they REALLY declined the offer, there were a lot of excuses)... So our teacher chose another set and I was one of them. Well... the second set was supposed to be composed of 6 or 7 students. The day came, November 7... I just can't believe the lessons were easy... Those were reviews anyway and those reviews will last for 7 Saturdays. By the way, we were reviewing in LPNHS... We reviewed with their students and it was a great experience. Next session: November 28.

Can't think of anything anymore! PLEASE HELP!!!

0 comments: