Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Introduction. The first of everything...

FIRST OF ALL... Let me introduce myself. I am Antonio Lorenzo M. Sevilla. I am a sophomore studying in St. Joseph's Academy in Las Piñas City. My family call me Chi, But I prefer to be called "Antonio" or "Anton" if you want to call my attention. I don't want other names than those, but if you want, tell me. I am 14 years old and currently living in a province just south of my city of education. This isn't my first time in the blogging world. But this is my first in this site. I usually post blogs in Friendster... I am the youngest among 4 children... My favorite subjects are Math and English... I wear glasses because of astigmatism... (225 both eyes) I studied in 5 different schools since Pre-school, that means SJA is my 5th school so far... I love surfing the net, texting, watching TV and of course, cycling... If you have any questions, just comment. (Laughs)

3 comments:

Jeca said...

hi anton!this is the comment you requested!

ahahaha

just passed by to say...

"keep up the good work!"

XD

Patrick said...

You are now an official blogger. Congratulations!

:D

Anton S. said...

Haha! Ayos...